Monday, July 4, 2016

A Welcome Message

After following dozens of royalty accounts on Instagram and Tumblr, I've decided to leap into the sparkling fray of the royalty world myself! I have a deep love and admiration of so many royal ladies and families in general, and especially love to admire their elegant dresses and events (from afar :().

What you'll be seeing from this blog is up-to-date postings about events (galas, state receptions, concerts, weddings) and fashion evaluations (including where the outfits were bought -- and occasionally where you can get a similar but far cheaper look-alike!). I will be doing weekly tiara spotlights and best outfit-of-the-month posts.

Keep your eyes peeled for giveaways as well, which'll entail jewelry or outfit lookalikes from the beautiful royal ladies!

I hope you have a fabulous time exploring my blog. Stay tuned! And make sure you subscribe by email to follow my blog posts xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment